Agecroft Crematorium in Swinton is part of Agecroft Cemetery which was opened in 1903 to cater to the community in and around Salford. The non-conformist burial chapel was later converted to the current Crematorium building in 1957.
The Crematorium chapel can hold up to 80 guests and is equipped with a modern audio system, public address system and public address system which can be used to relay the service in and around the building.
Families can honour the memory of their loved ones by entering their details in the Book of Remembrance, which can also be accessed online.
The chapel is accessible to wheelchair users. There are water taps throughout the grounds and toilet facilities are also available.