How to have the most financially safe & secure retirement
A retirement planning guide with hints & tips:
- Are you ready for retirement? How's your plans going? Retirement planning involves preparing for eventualities
- Did you know the council, government and NHS can support you?
- What's the difference between guaranteed and flexible annuities?
- How much is my pension worth?
- Do I have pension plan options?
- Do I have to retire right now?
- Pension advice about annuities?
- There's such a thing as pre-retirement?
- Plan for a pension in 20s, 30s and 40s
- Where are all your pensions held?
- How to avoid a pension scam
- Are there different pension annuities?
- What income will each annuity provide?
- Are they flexible or fixed?
- Do I need an annuity?
- Retirement doesn't mean you retire
- Stay healthy and max out that pension
- Keep busy, be the next Hawking
- Being older doesn't mean staying still
- Who gets what when you die?
- Wills, Probate, Inheritance
- Tax avoidance: A retirement hobby
- Plan the funeral costs and funeral?
- Should I plan to be ill or infirm?
- Who can help fund my care?
- Do I have to sell my house and assets?
- Is it care home or go home?