What’s included in the funeral costs?
With Avalon, you can choose from three different plans, the Balmoral plan, the Highgrove plan, and the Winsor Way plan. Each plan includes various services and the higher you go, the more each plan costs. Avalon does not list their prices online, which might be a bit troubling.
The Veterans plan includes all the honours that someone who has served our country deserves including the Union Jack or flag of your armed forces service branch, a Poppy wreath, The Last Post and Reveille played at your funeral, a standard bearer and more. The Terriers plan is especially for Huddersfield Town fans and is one of the only kind in the area.
- Funeral director guidance with documentation
- Funeral director services on the day
- Transport of the deceased anywhere in England, Scotland & Wales
- Basic Coffin
- £1,000 allowance to go towards disbursement costs (This increases every July in line with the Consumer Price Index or CPI)
- All of the above, plus
- Quality Veneered Coffin
- Use of the chapel of rest
- Hearse + 1 Limousine
- All of the above plus
- A High Quality Veneered Coffin
- Hearse + 2 Limousines
Every plan includes an allowance towards disbursement costs such as burial, cremation and minister fees of £1,000 as well as medical certification and newspaper notices (the allowance may may not cover all of the costs).