What do you get with an Age UK plan?
There are no age restrictions to an Age UK plan. There are no hidden fees, and all Age UK prepaid funeral plans include a funeral director fee as standard, which some companies do not offer. It also includes cremation fees and minister fees which are not a standard feature found within many plans. Age UK also has one of the largest burial contributions available, if that is what you prefer.
Here’s what you get when you buy with AgeUK:
Basic Plan – In summary:
– Cremation cost & ministers’ fees are guaranteed.
– Burial cost is a contribution of £1,220 (increases with RPI).
– Transportation of the deceased within 50 mile radius.
– Basic Coffin
– Preparation of the body
– Family Viewing
– Funeral Director services
– Funeral procession from funeral directors onto crematorium or burial site
– NO Limousine
– Visit to the chapel of rest at any time, by agreed appointment
– The days and times you can have the funeral are restricted to before 10.30am and after 3.30pm Tuesday – Thursday.
– Limited to 800 funeral directors- No additional contributions allowed.
What you get when choosing with the Ivy Plan:
All the above plus:
– Wood effect coffin (instead of a basic one)
– Funeral director and staff to attend service
– Normal business hours on the day and time you want the funeral.
– Additional contributions are allowed.
Holly Plan: All the above plus:
– A “Quality” Wood effect coffin (instead of a ‘wood effect coffin’)
– Not sure there will be much difference there!!
– A Limousine for the mourners
– Free thank you cards (!)
Rowan Plan: All the above plus:
– 2 Limousines
– “A high quality wood veneer coffin”